SIMPLE CHANGE FOR VULNERABLE AND TROUBLED LIVES
Around 60,000 people across England live seriously troubled lives – blighted by a combination of mental ill health, substance misuse, repeat offending and homelessness.
Framework, the specialist charity and housing association, proposes five specific actions to bring effective help to vulnerable people living troubled lives and those at risk of doing so.
These Five Actions are the key components for a national Troubled Lives Strategy:
- Support people using tried and tested solutions
- Amend the rules on access to health and social care
- Invest in specialist housing
- Make welfare work for people living troubled lives
- Join up policy where it impacts on troubled lives.