SIMPLE CHANGE FOR VULNERABLE AND TROUBLED LIVES
Around 60,000 people across England live seriously troubled lives – blighted by a combination of mental ill health, substance misuse, repeat offending and homelessness. We believe tha with the right action, techlonogy and techniques, we will be able to help out tons of individuals.
Framework, the specialist charity and housing association, proposes five specific actions to bring effective help to vulnerable people living troubled lives and those at risk of doing so.
- Support people using tried and tested solutions
- Amend the rules on access to health and social care
- Invest in specialist housing
- Make welfare work for people living troubled lives
- Join up policy where it impacts on troubled lives.
Please help secure cross-party agreement to win a better deal for people living troubled lives:
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
by leaving your email address at the top of this page. (To leave a comment or request more information Click Here)
SPREAD THE WORD
Please show support by leaving your email address
Like us on facebook
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.